• NS Heritage PRR #8102 on the LV

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey

Moderator: David

by myfavscr

While watching my daughters softball game was surprised by 8102 leading an eastbound mixed freight through Roselle Park around 7:45pm.Awesome site but unfortunately I did not have my camera.
  by blockline4180

Yup, I missed it, but it lead 32A into Croxton today.
  by chuxter26

The 32A power would normally be used on tonights H8K than sent back as the leader on Tuesdays 33K...Stay tuned....
  by blockline4180

Thanks Chuxter! Keep us informed if you can!

Thanks again!
  by chuxter26

West out of Croxton heading for the Southern Tier on the H8K.....8:15pm
  by chuxter26

Wyed last night at Campbell Hall....Should lead todays 33K..........
  by wolfboy8171981

chuxter26 wrote:Wyed last night at Campbell Hall....Should lead todays 33K..........
All the foam is going to distort my siginals............
  by chuxter26

NOT leading todays 33K.....Still in Croxton.........
  by wolfboy8171981

chuxter26 wrote:NOT leading todays 33K.....Still in Croxton.........
And that concludes another chapter in "As the Wheel Turns"
  by PVRX1

Wolf, At least these guys have rail smarts and aren't asking "does anyone know where the heritage units will be on June 16th because I have the day off" or something like that, that I sent you from another website yesterday.
  by wolfboy8171981

PVRX1 wrote:Wolf, At least these guys have rail smarts and aren't asking "does anyone know where the heritage units will be on June 16th because I have the day off" or something like that, that I sent you from another website yesterday.
I'm glad I took my number off Facebook, because my phone would be "blowing up" right now.
  by chuxter26

Left Croxton around midnight as the leader on 23Z.........
  by JerseyShore16

Gone from NJ Made it to harrisburg this morning on 23z under darkness
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
  by BigDell

Are any of them rumbling through NJ currently? Or is it pretty much random sighting? I guess I will start hanging around Potter again on the old LV line.....!
  by NY&LB

Download the Norfolk Southern app for you smart phone and you can track all the heritage units. PRR Last spotted in NC 07/04 at 10:03 PM. Of course, that is where the ALL were on the 4th!