• Replacement Walthers Horizon Windows

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

by Cadet57

Long story short, a Walthers Horizon coach I was working on lost a couple of its windows. Does anyone make, or know where I can find replacements? I need two or three of the rectangular side windows, and two of those tiny square windows.
  by cnj1524

Try Island model works,I bought a good 15 sets from him,just alittle filing and you have tight flush windows