• Pics from todays RS60 ( 2/22/05 )

• Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.

by Lupo 10

Great pics. Thanks. And I was off from work yesterday too and thought about going out. (I NEVER get to railfan anymore). But then again with my luck I'd have waited for hours and saw nothing. I need to get a scanner!

by UPWINGS100

Thanks ..glad you enjoyed them ...I was just about to give up that day and head home when I saw the headlights!!! May head out today for snow shots when the storm begins....

by SeldenJrFireman

How long did you wait? I waited by the MP for over 1 hour-20 Minutes. My friend and I should have jumped in the truck and headed down to the train instead of waiting for it to come.

by UPWINGS100

Hey Selden,

I actually waited maybe 20 mins. at the most...what almost made me leave was seeing the loaded centerbeams on the siding. But, then I looked up and saw their headlights...Just a lucky day..lol

David

I am heading up North this weekend to catch some Class 1 action so I will post a link to those when I get back. I hope everyone has a great weekend