• Taylor Flexible trucks for a BCW Reading Coach

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

by wwiirebel

Ok all. I have been searching high and low and to this day i have not found a source for HO scale Taylor type passenger trucks for reading company coachs. I know that ECW is out of business or in limbo. And that i had gotten word early last year that BCW might have these trucks eventually. But i have use of so many commonwealth type trucks that im sick of looking at em,lol. Can anyone possibly point me to a possible source??. I'm even ready to go for truck frames that would need some work/repair.If needed i have a few pairs of resin 2CP2 MP-54 truck frames to trade