Railroad Forums 

• Port Authority Trans Hudson (PATH) employment

• General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.
General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.

Moderator: thebigc

#1030642  by wjw002

bellabear wrote:I just got my letter in the mail today ,saying I passed interview and will be put on alist for up to one year waiting on a spot to open.I'm new to the website hoping someone can help me out with any info about the waiting list ..etc
Congrats! When did you interview?
 #1035215  by wjw002

bellabear wrote:Now we wait...:/
I'll let u know if I hear back from anyone
Hey bellabear this waiting around is something else LOL. Wish I had a better understanding of the waiting list and where I placed on it. I tried reaching out to the last person in HR that I had contact with to find out anything but did not hear anything back. I kinda had a feeling I wouldn't, but I figured it couldn't hurt... oh well.
Last edited by wjw002 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
 #1036483  by wjw002

ednyc7 wrote:Does this mean they may not hire new workers.
freightguy wrote:A friend from PATH say that they're are asking mgmt for a 20% pay cut? That is for non agreement employees
Good quetion, Well they are still posting new positions on the employment website so who knows.
 #1037435  by ednyc7

Hey matt,

So how the job so far. Also do you know how they picked you out to start? was it a lottery ? how many people started with you?
Matted33 wrote:I was just called this Friday, I start March 26th.