Discussion relating to the past and present operations of the NYC Subway, PATH, and Staten Island Railway (SIRT).

Moderator: GirlOnTheTrain

  by philipmartin
 
Crains says a lot of people want to help he Port Authority spend its 30B. Another article in Crains, not included here, is about the PATH extension to Newark Airport.
http://www.crainsnewyork.com/article/20 ... ws-a-crowd" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Also, the Asbury Park Press (app.com) has an April 1, 2014 editorial, "Smooth the ride," about declining ridership on NJT rail, particularly the Coast Line.
  by Thomas
 
philipmartin wrote:Crains says a lot of people want to help he Port Authority spend its 30B. Another article in Crains, not included here, is about the PATH extension to Newark Airport.
http://www.crainsnewyork.com/article/20 ... ws-a-crowd" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Also, the Asbury Park Press (app.com) has an April 1, 2014 editorial, "Smooth the ride," about declining ridership on NJT rail, particularly the Coast Line.
These are good links.

What would be a better investment for the Port Authority:

providing funding for the Gateway Project or Seven Extension to Secaucus?
  by ryanov
 
That, and would it be possible to work the Tunnel Box into this thread? ;)
  by 25Hz
 
ryanov wrote:That, and would it be possible to work the Tunnel Box into this thread? ;)
And ESA/SAS?

Opps!

I think they really need to completely drop this Moynihan station idea. It's DOA. Who wants to walk an additional block to get to 7th ave?!!!

How about keeping provisions for light rail over Bayonne bridge??
  by morris&essex4ever
 
Maybe this thread should have information about krispy kreme donuts too.
  by Thomas
 
morris&essex4ever wrote:Maybe this thread should have information about krispy kreme donuts too.
and a George Washington Bridge "Traffic Study"
  by nomis
 
What about a cleanup on aisle 70 & not aisle 69 :-)
  by morris&essex4ever
 
There was a post in here about Krispy Kreme donuts having a brother. Maybe it was another donut company? Aisle 69 has been spotless lately.