Railroad Forums 

• plans Thrall 3 unit articulated well cars for 53' containers

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#760583  by pitogo

Hi I'm looking for plans of the Thrall 3 unit articulated well cars for 53' containers. There are many photos out there and I can scratch it to some degree but who knows how accurately. No models available for purchase in O scale.

Here's an example

Edited by a Moderator (image converted to URL) 1-21-10 511PM CST
 #1054545  by John_Perkowski

General Discussion: Locomotives, Rolling Stock, and Equipment Moderator's Note: I'm moving this to the Toy Trains, Model Railroading, Outdoor and Live Steam forum. It rightfully belongs there.