Railroad Forums 

• Pics of 14 and 18 as of 1/22/08

• All about the Arcade & Attica Railroad
All about the Arcade & Attica Railroad

Moderator: Benjamin Maggi

#497137  by userj8670

well that didnt work out the way i wanted but at least they are posted...anyone know what i did wrong to make them so small??

#497290  by thebigham

Thanks for the pics!

#497467  by userj8670

what did i do wrong here?

#497492  by jr

Very nicely done!

Thanks for taking the time to post them. They bring back many happy memories.

JR

#497511  by Benjamin Maggi

Thanks for the pictures. I am glad they painted #18 with the orange trim, because I think it looks so much better than white. As for #14... how sad. Still, nice pictures.

#497919  by med-train

userj8670 wrote:what did i do wrong here?
I have been posting the small pictures too, not knowing how to make them bigger. You don't need to click on any of the buttons while using the "Post a reply" window. When you are in Webshots, and go down to the area to link your photo you will see a row of numbers across the top of that window. 100 is default, click on the 425 for a larger picture. Then click on the third URL line "Link To Forum" When that line is highlighted press Ctrl-C to copy it to clipboard. Return to forum window, Press Enter to skip a line and then press Ctrl-V to insert that long line of text. Then press enter again to move cursor down under that line and type your comment under the line. That long line becomes your picture.