Railroad Forums 

• Photos: Kentucky Railway Museum in New Haven 2005

• General discussion related to all railroad clubs, museums, tourist and scenic lines. Generally this covers museums with static displays, museums that operate excursions, scenic lines that have museums, and so on. Check out the Tourist Railway Association (TRAIN) for more information.
General discussion related to all railroad clubs, museums, tourist and scenic lines. Generally this covers museums with static displays, museums that operate excursions, scenic lines that have museums, and so on. Check out the Tourist Railway Association (TRAIN) for more information.

Moderators: rob216, Miketherailfan

#314070  by Wisconsin Railfan

Here are some pictures from my trip to New Haven, KY It was a rainy day and I don't have that good of a camera, so they are not the best shots, but thought I would share. This was suppose to be the second to last run for L&N #152 before it goes in for a long maintenance overhaul, but has it turned out we were on the last run, due to a issue with the sander.

As the L&N 152 pulls in

Some shots along the way

Waiting for the return trip in the rain

They also have a Santa Fe

The only picture that turned out from inside the museum, they also have a large model train layout, but sadly, none of those turned out.

Here is a link to their site
http://www.kyrail.org/index.asp

#315502  by chuchubob

#315667  by Wisconsin Railfan

Nice shots! I would like to go back someday ... We had a lot of fun, except for the rain