Railroad Forums 

• Phoenixville, PA action

• Discussion relating to the NS operations. Official web site can be found here: NSCORP.COM.
Discussion relating to the NS operations. Official web site can be found here: NSCORP.COM.
 #240920  by Pacobell73

What is the frequency in run-bys on this line (the ex-Reading side)? The line runs right past the beautifully restored Columbia Station catering hall.

http://www.weddingcaterer.com/map.html

The know the ex-PRR side that ends in Devault, PA is out of service. Signs bearing this news were recently installed this week at all grade crossings in Phoenixville.

#241009  by RRDude68

On a light day, 12 trains total. A heavy day could see 20 trains. Eastbounds include 20e, 20q, 14g, 38g, 35a, coal trains, empty gons to Morrisville and South Philly, stone trains to Camden, Abrams and Edgemore and the CP Rail train 30j. Westbounds include 21q, 21j, 17g, 39g, 34m, empty coal and stone hoppers, loaded slab steel trains, and the CP Rail 31j.
 #241705  by Pacobell73

This is good news. I knew it was a mainline, but was not sure how 'main.' I am moving to Phoenixville in two months and wanted to know what I was in store for.