Railroad Forums 

• Patriots Day

• Discussion of the operations of CSX Transportation, from 1980 to the present. Official site can be found here: CSXT.COM.
Discussion of the operations of CSX Transportation, from 1980 to the present. Official site can be found here: CSXT.COM.

Moderator: MBTA F40PH-2C 1050

#13021  by MBTA F40PH-2C 1050

Is CSX going to operate out of Walpole, Middleboro and Readville on Pats. Day? MBTA is running on a regular weekday schedule, so i assume CSX whould

#13115  by CSX Conductor

Yes.... normal work day F40, remember that Patriots Day is only a holiday in Mass (perhaps even only in Suffolk County). The next holiday observed by the railroad will be Memorial Day. Do you have Pats day off?

#13146  by keeper1616

I have never even heard of patriots day. I wish we had an extra holiday here in NY! :D

#13275  by MBTA F40PH-2C 1050

yea CSX conductor, i have school vacation this coming week 19-23, i am going to try to get up to readville sometime this week

#13506  by CSX Conductor

Oh, I remember you posted on the old rr.net about going to Framingham or Worcester.....you thinking about going up there as well? Just curios. I know Readville is closer to you by T. Catch ya later.

#13525  by MBTA F40PH-2C 1050

i am not sure, if i have the money, i will probably go to Framingham also....but i am sure of going to Readville this week