Railroad Forums 

• Pan Am OCS (Business Train) on the move 10/15

• Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.
Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.

Moderator: MEC407

#306529  by jkrail

The Pan Am OCS (Office Car Special) is on the move this weekend.
Some say that it is going out to get repainted in the new paint scheme.
Guilford has outshopped painting in the past, so let's see what happens.
It would make sense to paint two locos and two business cars in the new scheme first, to kick off the long awaited repainting of the loco fleet.
Let's see......
Jerry Kelley

#306534  by Rockingham Racer

I'll bet it's going to be a pilot train for the circus train!

#306579  by thomas81z

it was on a charity run to portland my son and i went to exeter nh when it came back and they let my son up on the engine and into the cab :-D he was in heaven!!!!!

#306646  by NellsChoo

Everyone wants to get that thing painted... It looks nice the way it is, and has the best paint on any equipment they have! I'd actually be sad if it got painted...

What type of charity event was it?

#306912  by CN9634

Im my opinion they should paint it MEC Colors. But hey thats me right :wink:

#310828  by l008com

I'm a big fan of BNSF colors myself...

:-?

#310856  by dcm74

Rockingham Racer wrote:I'll bet it's going to be a pilot train for the circus train!
Aren't they all circus trains?

#311092  by GRSGuy

dcm74 wrote: Aren't they all circus trains?

sometimes I wonder...