Railroad Forums 

• P&W railfan trip Oct 1st

• Topics relating to the operation of the P&W Railroad, which is a subsidiary of Genesee and Wyoming. Regional freight railroad based in Worcester and operating in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, and New York.
    Official Website
Topics relating to the operation of the P&W Railroad, which is a subsidiary of Genesee and Wyoming. Regional freight railroad based in Worcester and operating in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, and New York.
Official Website

Moderator: MEC407

#170587  by SP 4449

I'll be on it. I'm gonna try and get some video.

#170772  by elecuyer

I'll be on it with my wife and daugter. Should be a fun trip.

-Ed Lecuyer

#170973  by paulrail

Hey Jonelle-

Are you going to wear your Ayer Railfan Club hat with the special "G" ? :wink:

I hope so and I hope some riders get pictures!

Paul

#171026  by NellsChoo

I don't know. Maybe :wink:

I want to look like a real railfan, so I am partial to my B&M hat that is starting to get nice and faded (aka: used). If I wear the ARC "G hat, well... people may miss the point! But I know a few of the Ayer group will be on the train, so we shall see. I can always bring both!

Todd had to retire his MEC hat due to extreme grunge (he wears a hat at all times, even when working under cars), so he will be sporting a Green Mountain RR hat. Ever since he started wearing it, I can't wear mine!

JD

#172002  by SP 4449

I might have talked with you guys from the Ayer Club. I had the Daylight hat on. What a trip! Thanks Mass Bay RRE and P&W.

#172066  by CSX Conductor

I never got to check the P&W's excursion list earlier in the week.....just curios, where did it run?

#172079  by CSX Conductor

There are a few pics of the train on NERail. :wink:

#172133  by NellsChoo

SP 4449 wrote:I might have talked with you guys from the Ayer Club. I had the Daylight hat on. What a trip! Thanks Mass Bay RRE and P&W.
There were some of us there... Felix (and girlfriend), Justin (and family), myself (I was wearing my B&M hat, Todd had Green Mountain), and possibly others I didn't see.