• Old roundhouse in Rossville

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in the American Midwest, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas. For questions specific to a railroad company, please seek the appropriate forum.
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in the American Midwest, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas. For questions specific to a railroad company, please seek the appropriate forum.

Moderator: railohio

by LJ

Hello, I'm looking for more information on the roundhouse down at Rossville, Il. I knew that the E. J. & E. and the C. & E. I. had joint ownership of it. Also would like to know who owns the property near it. I would like to take pictures of it and get measurments off of it. Also want more information on the line going southwest from there. I know that from Rossville Jtc., Il. to Henning, Il. the line is owned by Walker Ag Inc. of Danville, Il. And that it may be on the verge of being pulled up. :(

by ExEMDLOCOTester

I don't know anything about the Roundhouse, but I have been through Rossville many times. Where is this Roundhouse? I would like to take a ride and see it.