Railroad Forums 

• Old PS work car

• This forum is for discussion of "Fallen Flag" roads not otherwise provided with a specific forum. Fallen Flags are roads that no longer operate, went bankrupt, or were acquired or merged out of existence.
This forum is for discussion of "Fallen Flag" roads not otherwise provided with a specific forum. Fallen Flags are roads that no longer operate, went bankrupt, or were acquired or merged out of existence.

Moderator: Nicolai3985

#3099  by bonaire

Hi all. Nice new forum. I came across an old photo of a PS work car, identified only as Miller Street, which I guess would put it on the Mount Prospect line. Looks like Car 5624. Anyone know of a PS car roster where I can look this one up?

http://www.thecanteen.com/millerstreet.jpg
 #1140976  by ironhorsehistory

Hi there...

Wondering if you were ever able to develop any further information on the photo you linked to above. I am interested in building an O scale model of a double cab work car like the one pictured. I have several other photos of similar, but not identical cars, as well. Please let me know if you found anything. Also, if you're interested in seeing the other photos, let me know.