Railroad Forums 

• Oak Ridge Station

• Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.
Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.

Moderators: GOLDEN-ARM, NJ Vike

#495619  by meat441

A friend of mine is building a model of Oak Ridge Station for the Fredricks Oil Companies display room on Oak Rideg Rd. Does any one know the original colors for the station? We've looked at the station behind Fredricks but are not sure if this is the original colors? Thanks

#495670  by CarterB

If you contact the NYS&W Historical Society @ [email protected] or at
Office Address

P.O. Box 121

Rochelle Park , New Jersey 07662

Phone: 877-train-ride

Fax: 201-845-9182

They should be able to help you with the exact colors.

#495686  by meat441

Thanks CaterB, I will check that out.
 #516948  by mikevds

I have pictuers from the NYSW book I will be glad to email them to you.

The original color I believe was gray back in October 29, 1986

meat441 wrote:A friend of mine is building a model of Oak Ridge Station for the Fredricks Oil Companies display room on Oak Rideg Rd. Does any one know the original colors for the station? We've looked at the station behind Fredricks but are not sure if this is the original colors? Thanks