Railroad Forums 

• NYS&W on the DL

• Discussion about shortline operator Genesee Valley Transportation, operator of the Delaware-Lackawanna; the Mohawk, Adirondack & Northern, the Falls Road Railroad; Depew, Lancaster & Western; and the Lowville & Beaver River railroads. Official site: GVTRAIL.COM.
Discussion about shortline operator Genesee Valley Transportation, operator of the Delaware-Lackawanna; the Mohawk, Adirondack & Northern, the Falls Road Railroad; Depew, Lancaster & Western; and the Lowville & Beaver River railroads. Official site: GVTRAIL.COM.

Moderator: metman499

#176385  by metman499

I drove by Bridge 60 today and saw something very interesting. A NYS&W M-636 (3666) was coupled into their lineup. Pictures should be up sometime tomorrow. Word on the street is she is down here for Don to give her a little TLC. Look for a few shakedown runs to Portland (I hope). Anyone know if they will all be coming down or is it just this one?

#176418  by Alcoman

Unless things have changed, just the one unit. Now, all we need is DL 3000 plus 3642,3643 and the NYSW unit all lashed up together on one train. What a site that will be!
I will be there on Weds. Thats when one of the Portland runs are scheduled.