Railroad Forums 

• NYCRR Schedule.

• Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
 #1293370  by railfan365

Today, I spent my workday in an accountant's office in Woodside (64th Street between Roosevelt and 39th). Last month, I spent a couple of workdays there. Ut gave me a chance to go over to where the NY connecting Railroad passes under Roosevelt - just North of where the two tracks from the bridge merge into one. didn't see any train action though. I went during my lunch break, around 1:00 pm. Does anyone know what times of day a train might be seen there? Is it consistent? Thanks.
 #1293476  by DogBert

railfan365 wrote:Today, I spent my workday in an accountant's office in Woodside (64th Street between Roosevelt and 39th). Last month, I spent a couple of workdays there. Ut gave me a chance to go over to where the NY connecting Railroad passes under Roosevelt - just North of where the two tracks from the bridge merge into one. didn't see any train action though. I went during my lunch break, around 1:00 pm. Does anyone know what times of day a train might be seen there? Is it consistent? Thanks.
Check this thread on the CSX forum - http://www.railroad.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - updates often from a few of us. CSX in the morning, P&W late night and late afternoon 3 times a week, with extras scattered anytime.