Railroad Forums 

• NYA MP-15ac's in HO scale

• Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
Discussion related to NYAR operations on Long Island. Official web site can be found here: www.anacostia.com/nyar/nyar.html. Also includes discussion related to NYNJ Rail, the carfloat operation successor to New York Cross Harbor that connects with NYAR.
 #94823  by Legio X

I saw a posting on the Atlas HO scale forum that Athearn will be adding the MP-15ac to it's high-end Genesis line, and that NYA is a possible roadname for the run. Check out www.atlasrr.com and go to the HO scale forum. I guess 155 and 159 would be the units, since they are painted in the same color green, 151 being a completely different shade and 156 is still in LIRR blue and white.

#95418  by SeldenJrFireman

Speaking of New York & Atlantic Models, I hope to have my G Scale GP38-2 painted in NYA #270 up and running in the next few weeks. The decals and paint are on the way. It will make its first public appearance at the LIMRRE's April open house. Bring your cameras!

Any chance of a "Big train-Little train" picture someday?

#102320  by Rush2ny

SeldenJrFireman wrote:Any chance of a "Big train-Little train" picture someday?
I'll try to make it to the open house and bring along my N scale #270. Then you can get your big train little train pic :)

Russ

#106941  by mutz155

THE 155 BETTER HAVE MY NAME ON IT. AND YOU BETTER SPELL IT RIGHT.

#107525  by SeldenJrFireman

THE 155 BETTER HAVE MY NAME ON IT. AND YOU BETTER SPELL IT RIGHT.
Mutz, I will do my best. I really didn't intend to be hit with the amount of schoolwork I have been hit with so the G scale NYA 270 has been put on the back burner for a while. I tried putting trains ahead of school and all i got was a swift kick in the ---! I hopefully will have it done during the summer.

Mike