I was given access inside the roundhouse in Marienville in Sept 2006 and I have a very poor quality photo of #38's tender if it would help. (really dark with a P&S) I just figured out how to post pics from other sites, thanks to Luther, but I don't know how to post from my hard drive if it is possible.
If you want to try it yourself, here are some instructions, otherwise send it to me and I can host it for you.
First, create and account on PhotoBucket, then
"To upload an image:
1. Log into your Photobucket account.
2. Click the 'images from my PC' tab at the top of the Upload Panel. The tab will be labeled 'images from my Mac' for Macintosh users.
3. Click a 'Browse' button and select an image from your computer.
4. You may add a Title for the image in the box below the image file name (optional).
5. Click the 'Upload' button.
When the image upload has successfully completed, you will be placed in the image tagging screen. Tags, titles and descriptions can be added or modified from this page. This process can be skipped for the current upload or the option can be turned off/on for all uploads within the upload ‘options’.
Once this process is completed, the image will appear in the thumbnail size in the album."
From http://photobucket.com/faq?catID=43&cat ... opicID=369