Railroad Forums 

• NS Train symbols

• Discussion relating to the NS operations. Official web site can be found here: NSCORP.COM.
Discussion relating to the NS operations. Official web site can be found here: NSCORP.COM.
 #483522  by dgblairjr42

I'm in a need of help for looking for any updated websites for Norfolk Southern train symbols in North Carolina. I know that since the last year, a couple of train symbols on the ex. Southern Railway main line (which extends from near Danville, Virginia in Pelham to near Kings Mountain areas (located between Charlotte, NC and Spartanburg, SC) and those train symbols don't have the origination/destinations and what routes they pass through on the way to their destination on the angelfire website for NS train symbols. I know that the train symbols on the Union Pacific, BNSF, and Conrail systems have the easier train symbols than Norfolk Southern and CSX because on those 3 railroads, they have a origination/destination symbols and on the Union Pacific and BNSF, they have the type of train it's hauling (for example, M on the Union Pacific represents it's a manifest), and date of origination. I definitely appreciate your help.

#483683  by lakeshoredave

carolinarails on yahoo groups will definitely help you out with this question.