Railroad Forums 

• NS OCS Across Northern Ohio

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in the American Midwest, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas. For questions specific to a railroad company, please seek the appropriate forum.
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in the American Midwest, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas. For questions specific to a railroad company, please seek the appropriate forum.

Moderator: railohio

#401703  by chessie8212

In case anyone was interested, the NS will be running an OCS over the Chicago Line tomorrow. From what I've seen elsewhere, it is expected to arrive in Rockport Yard in Cleveland in the early afternoon (1:00 or so according to reports elsewhere).

#402138  by chessie8212

Little bit of an update. The OCS should be through Toledo between 4:30 and 5:30 PM for those interested in catching it in the Glass City.

Happy hunting!

#402249  by chessie8212

One more update. As per reports elsewhere, the OCS will be laying over in Toledo at Union Station for the night. Will leave Toledo for Chicago in the morning.

#402349  by chessie8212

Train departs Toledo tomorrow morning at 8:00 AM. I managed to catch it in Millbury and then again at CUT in downtown Toledo this afternoon.

Sure are beauties!

Here is a quick video of it passing through Millbury. Nothing fancy, just video recording while I was taking still photos on another camera. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzcRyUokFxw

#402495  by Wisconsin Railfan

Thanks for sharing! :-D

#402684  by railohio

It was through Delta before 0730, so apparently the departure time from Toledo was just a guesstimate.

~BS

#402852  by chessie8212

The 8:00 departure time is the last I heard before I left the station. That word came from an NS employee who was there. So I was just posting the last time I had heard.

#403081  by CSXT 700

It left, at aproxmatly 6:45 A.M. Here it is at Toledo Union Station, along with AMTK 29.

#403121  by chessie8212

Very cool photo! :-D Wonder what some of the folks on the Capitol were thinking when they pulled up besides that train.