Railroad Forums 

• NS GP35's

• Discussion relating to the NS operations. Official web site can be found here: NSCORP.COM.
Discussion relating to the NS operations. Official web site can be found here: NSCORP.COM.
 #280452  by Uzi-Cat

Anybody know of any photos on the web of Norfolk Southern low nose GP35's. I found one which is number 2916. I haven't found any other numbers so far. I believe these are ex-Wabash units.

scott

#280466  by scottychaos

I dont know about NS GP35's, but I would just like to say:

You know we've been noticing you've been having a lot of problems lately.
You know, maybe you should get away and maybe you should talk about it, maybe you'll feel a lot better

And I go:
No it's okay, you know I'll figure it out, just leave me alone I'll figure it out. You know I'll just work by myself.

And they go:
Well you know if you want to talk about it I'll be here you know and you'll probably feel a lot better if you talk about it.

And I go:
No I don't want to I'm okay, I'll figure it out myself and they just keep bugging me and they just keep bugging me and it builds up inside and it builds up inside.

:P
thanks for the 80's college flashback! :P

Scot

#280473  by nsrayman

this is the only lo nose GP35 painted in NS colors.

#280481  by Uzi-Cat

NSrayman. Thanks for clearing that up. That is the photo I have and that would explain why I have had no luck finding others.

Scottychaos, you had me going for a second there. I thought I had found myself in some kind of flame thing. I love it when people pick up on that. I'm not crazy...... Institution...... You're the one that's crazy...... Institution...

Thanks guys.

scott