Railroad Forums 

• NS Freights at Dover station

• Discussion relating to the NS operations. Official web site can be found here: NSCORP.COM.
Discussion relating to the NS operations. Official web site can be found here: NSCORP.COM.
 #568325  by fw2008

Hi;
I'm planning to travel on the M&E line from Hoboken to Dover on Wednesday, 8/20. I should be arriving at Dover at 12:08pm.
Can anyone tell me whether I might see any NS activity at that time, and if so, should I assume that all radio activity will be on the NJT M&E main channel, which I believe is the same as the other NJT lines originating from Hoboken.

Thanks

FW
 #569024  by blockline4180

fw2008 wrote:Hi;
I'm planning to travel on the M&E line from Hoboken to Dover on Wednesday, 8/20. I should be arriving at Dover at 12:08pm.
Can anyone tell me whether I might see any NS activity at that time, and if so, should I assume that all radio activity will be on the NJT M&E main channel, which I believe is the same as the other NJT lines originating from Hoboken.

Thanks

FW
You might catch the NS H-02 local freight coming back from Washington.. He usually comes back sometime between 3 and 6pm depending on work.. Don't expect a long train.. He usually only has a handful of cars...He could have more, but its unusual this time of year.

This might be a better question to ask in the NJ forum under the "H-02 Sightings and Reports"
http://railroad.net/forums/viewtopic.ph ... start=1380

Hope this helps!