From the Facebook page of the Baltimore Chapter NRHS:
We've received a tip that the extremely short branch off the Northeast Corridor just north of the Odenton MARC depot, which crossed both Telegraph Road and Rt. 175, is in the process of being torn up.
This short industrial spur operated in part over an extremely short (several hundred feet) section of the Washington, Baltimore & Annapolis, originally the Annapolis & Elk Ridge. It then turned north around the edge of a building to serve a plastics plant that had originally been built in the 1940s in and around the WB&A shops and car barn there, which had been abandoned in 1935 with the railroad. The family-owned company was sold in 1961 and changed hands several times. The last owner, Nevamar Corporation, closed its doors in 2004, and the property was sold for residential and commercial development. More on Odenton's rail history at: