Railroad Forums 

• Northern PVL frieght Ops

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey

Moderator: David

#1556960  by njsteelersfan

was in Montvale around 1am today and saw a NS Engine heading north towards Spring Valley and about 45 minutes later back south with nothing. As far as I know fright on the line is only up until Teterboro (I dont think Kuelken Bros. in Emerson uses the rail any more) . Any theories?
 #1557443  by CNJGeep

njsteelersfan wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:37 am was in Montvale around 1am today and saw a NS Engine heading north towards Spring Valley and about 45 minutes later back south with nothing. As far as I know fright on the line is only up until Teterboro (I dont think Kuelken Bros. in Emerson uses the rail any more) . Any theories?
PTC Testing
 #1564041  by oknazevad

njsteelersfan wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:37 am was in Montvale around 1am today and saw a NS Engine heading north towards Spring Valley and about 45 minutes later back south with nothing. As far as I know fright on the line is only up until Teterboro (I dont think Kuelken Bros. in Emerson uses the rail any more) . Any theories?
Kuiken Bros still uses rail. There's a center beam car on the siding pretty constantly.