Railroad Forums 

• NKP 190 will start its trek east from Oregon in April

• Discussion about shortline operator Genesee Valley Transportation, operator of the Delaware-Lackawanna; the Mohawk, Adirondack & Northern, the Falls Road Railroad; Depew, Lancaster & Western; and the Lowville & Beaver River railroads. Official site: GVTRAIL.COM.
Discussion about shortline operator Genesee Valley Transportation, operator of the Delaware-Lackawanna; the Mohawk, Adirondack & Northern, the Falls Road Railroad; Depew, Lancaster & Western; and the Lowville & Beaver River railroads. Official site: GVTRAIL.COM.

Moderator: metman499

#1620526  by yankeeskid1974

I heard through the museum this locomotive started its move. I also heard there will be a social media account for it. My grandson and his friends are wondering if there is any sort of Instagram account for it or other media like Twitter. They want to follow the move on their phones. Does anyone know if Genesee Valley will have a qr scan code that can be scanned as it passes by on the trip? Seems like a good way to track it. Doesn't matter to me but these kids are asking.