Railroad Forums 

• Nickelbacks Song- "Photograph"

• Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.
Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.

Moderator: Aa3rt

#179877  by Engineer James

Does anybody know where they flimed the Music video of "Photogragh"? It shows several Canada type cylindrical hoppers, and a newer type roundhouse, but with wood planked turntable. Also, some newer model of MOW cars are seen in one of the shots, plus there is a station, and the name on the station is "HANNA" but, I do not think that is the real name of the town. Anybody know?? :-D

#185850  by Engineer James

When was it last used???

#452017  by Lirr168

I think this topic will probably find more interest in the Media forum, so I will send it over there.

Kyle