Railroad Forums 

• NHRHTA Reunion - November 14, 2009

• Discussion relating to the NH and its subsidiaries (NYW&B, Union Freight Railroad, Connecticut Company, steamship lines, etc.). up until its 1969 inclusion into the Penn Central merger. This forum is also for the discussion of efforts to preserve former New Haven equipment, artifacts and its history. You may also wish to visit www.nhrhta.org for more information.
Discussion relating to the NH and its subsidiaries (NYW&B, Union Freight Railroad, Connecticut Company, steamship lines, etc.). up until its 1969 inclusion into the Penn Central merger. This forum is also for the discussion of efforts to preserve former New Haven equipment, artifacts and its history. You may also wish to visit www.nhrhta.org for more information.
 #727575  by Noel Weaver

The NHRHTA train show and reunion takes place this year on Saturday, November 14, 2009 from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM at the Holiday Inn in North Haven, Connecticut. There will be all sorts of things there and it is worth both your time and money.
The Amtrak Springfield Line runs right by the place but the nearest stops are New Haven and Wallingford. I will be there again this year with a table as I have a huge amount of material from the New Haven some of which I do not care to keep. Even if I have nothing that you are interested in, stop by and say hello.

Noel Weaver
 #735934  by Otto Vondrak

Noel Weaver wrote:The NHRHTA train show and reunion takes place this year on Saturday, November 14, 2009
I hope to get there in the morning before all the good stuff is gone from Noel's table!

-=otto-