Railroad Forums 

• News Re the NYW&B100th Anniversary

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#1263037  by CNJ999

For those with an enduring interest in the late, great, but now long defunct New York, Westchester & Boston electric railway and those who kindly shared history and anecdotes relating thereto in the long silent thread found elsewhere on this website's forums, I call attention to news I posted there yesterday addressing a unique commemorative item initially offered during the road's centennial celebration meeting held two years ago in New Rochelle.

CNJ999
 #1263905  by Otto Vondrak

CNJ999 wrote:For those with an enduring interest in the late, great, but now long defunct New York, Westchester & Boston electric railway and those who kindly shared history and anecdotes relating thereto in the long silent thread found elsewhere on this website's forums, I call attention to news I posted there yesterday addressing a unique commemorative item initially offered during the road's centennial celebration meeting held two years ago in New Rochelle.

CNJ999
Which, where? :-) Link please :-)

And for more NYW&B information, please visit my web site at: http://www.nywbry.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

-otto-
 #1263940  by CNJ999

Otto Vondrak wrote:
CNJ999 wrote:For those with an enduring interest in the late, great, but now long defunct New York, Westchester & Boston electric railway and those who kindly shared history and anecdotes relating thereto in the long silent thread found elsewhere on this website's forums, I call attention to news I posted there yesterday addressing a unique commemorative item initially offered during the road's centennial celebration meeting held two years ago in New Rochelle.

CNJ999
Which, where? :-) Link please :-)

And for more NYW&B information, please visit my web site at: http://www.nywbry.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

-otto-
See the New York, Westchester & Boston Main Thread", page 33, here on the Railroad Forms. Or, you can go directly to Beyond Real's website by clicking:

http://www.beyond-real.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and then go to "current projects" page to see a small rendition of the beautiful commemorative NYW&B 100th Anniversary metal sign & prints (along with other NYW&B art works).

CNJ999