Railroad Forums 

• New Railroad Show - The Roundhouse

• For topics on Class I and II passenger and freight operations more general in nature and not specifically related to a specific railroad with its own forum.
For topics on Class I and II passenger and freight operations more general in nature and not specifically related to a specific railroad with its own forum.

Moderator: Jeff Smith

#1318076  by Train-a-Mania

First, I apologize if this is off-topic or in the wrong forum section, but I wanted to share this with you since this covers a wide variety of railroad topics.

My name is Nick Ozorak, and I am the host of a new podcast called "The Roundhouse". A podcast is like a radio show that is pre-recorded, meaning that you can listen to it whenever and wherever you would like. On the show, we discuss everything in the railroad industry and hobby, and listen to your feedback to determine guests, show topics, etc. This is an exciting new medium for us to explore together!

So far, our guests have included experts like Casey Thomason (Norfolk Southern Official Photographer) and Rich Melvin (Senior Engineer of Nickel Plate Road #765). If this sounds interesting to you, be sure to visit our website and listen to these fascinating stories:

http://theroundhousepodcast.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I would love to hear your thoughts on the show and suggestions for the future.

Thank you.