Railroad Forums 

• New Haven Employee Diaries

• Discussion relating to the NH and its subsidiaries (NYW&B, Union Freight Railroad, Connecticut Company, steamship lines, etc.). up until its 1969 inclusion into the Penn Central merger. This forum is also for the discussion of efforts to preserve former New Haven equipment, artifacts and its history. You may also wish to visit www.nhrhta.org for more information.
Discussion relating to the NH and its subsidiaries (NYW&B, Union Freight Railroad, Connecticut Company, steamship lines, etc.). up until its 1969 inclusion into the Penn Central merger. This forum is also for the discussion of efforts to preserve former New Haven equipment, artifacts and its history. You may also wish to visit www.nhrhta.org for more information.
 #1383529  by Noel Weaver

I didn't have the time to really go through this stuff but from what I saw I have doubts that they would have nearly the value of old timetables or other railroad materials such as rulebooks, freight symbol books, engine house or station records. Switch lists and stuff like that might have some interest but it would not fit in my collection.
Noel Weaver
 #1383744  by GP40MC1118

Noel:

I had seen these on EBAY for a while now. High-priced, but they are from the SE Mass
area and who knows what in there. Case in point is the link Charding provided! That
company memo refers to the removal of the Lakeville stub at Myricks! (i.e. the Myricks
to Middleboro branch abandoned in 1937). Apparently a stub existed at Myricks for
two more years. And wonder if the branch was pulled up until '39?

Wish these diaries were cheaper as I might take a chance on them.

D