Railroad Forums 

• New Forum Suggestion:RailAmerica Family

• General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.
General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.

Moderator: Jeff Smith

#103711  by ENR3870

Was looking through the Forum list and thought there should be a RailAmerica Family forum to cover the railroads owned and operated by RailAmerica. such as the Esquimalt and Nanaimo Railway, Central Oregon and Pacific, New England Central, etc. I'd be willing to moderate it.

#103714  by AmtrakFan

I would 2nd that idea Tyler.

#104069  by Otto Vondrak

Sure, but I dont like creating forums "just to see what will happen." Get all your RailAmerica buddies on here and you got a deal.

http://railroad.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5887

-otto-

#106678  by Otto Vondrak

Those are all worthwhile lines, but isn't there already a pretty healthy discussion of CSOR and NECR in the New England forum?

-otto-

#106885  by Robert Paniagua

Those are all worthwhile lines, but isn't there already a pretty healthy discussion of CSOR and NECR in the New England forum?

Yeah, there is a WHOLE lot of disscussion going on my NERailfan Forum, so no need for a separate forum for NECR.