• New Bon Jovi CD "This left feels right"

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey

Moderator: David

by Metalrailz

I just received Bon Jovi's new CD "This left feels right" On the back two pages of the CD booklet there are two pictures from the NJ railroad scene. The first picture is of the Lackawanna Terminal in Hoboken, the second is from a station platform. I though it was Dunellen, but Dunellen does not have a crossover at either end of the platform. Has anyone seen these pictures?

by Jtgshu

Hhahaah, is this gonna become another "Jon Bon Jovi" is lurking here thread???

His house is right down the road from the former Delaware and Raritan Bay RR mainline, so maybe that has something to do with it!!! :wink:

p.s. Metalrailz - I like the sig - HAHAHAHA - it sucks when "the guy" gets stuck though!!!

by Metalrailz

Hahahaha Thx JT :-D
I have spent so much time flying in and out of Newark Airport, the station recording when a westbound is arriving tends to be burned into your memory banks.

I was just curious to know if anyone else has seen the insert. My wife also showed me the front cover is from a station platform.

by nick11a

Metalrailz wrote:...please stand back...please stand back
Sounds like Eminem to me. :wink:

by Camelback

Maybe we should ask Bob Schuerle what the insert pic is. I think we established on the last "Bon Jovi" is lurking thread that the two have never been photographed together, making it a strong possibility they are the same person. :P

by EL nino

He and I have never been seen together either....so maybe I am Bon Jovi...