• new alcos maybe

• Discussion about shortline operator Genesee Valley Transportation, operator of the Delaware-Lackawanna; the Mohawk, Adirondack & Northern, the Falls Road Railroad; Depew, Lancaster & Western; and the Lowville & Beaver River railroads. Official site: GVTRAIL.COM.
Discussion about shortline operator Genesee Valley Transportation, operator of the Delaware-Lackawanna; the Mohawk, Adirondack & Northern, the Falls Road Railroad; Depew, Lancaster & Western; and the Lowville & Beaver River railroads. Official site: GVTRAIL.COM.

Moderator: metman499

by sallenparks

hi everyone i just joined and want to throw out two thing i heard. first is that the DL had picked up G.E test m630 706 an one know anthing about it.Also former Walbash C424 425 is to be coming according to this months issue of the Railroad Press any info would be good as i would like to see them. thanks this is a great forum.

by metman499

I wouldn't be surprised if they got another 425. They seem to have an afinity for them. I too have heard of the 630 but no word as to when it will be coming down to Scranton.

by Alcoman

I am told that Ed Bowers (owner) has not offered the C424 for sale.