Railroad Forums 

• Need manual for Monogram Big Boy kit

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#7421  by t-meggs

:( Hi all,

Can anyone email me a copy of the Monogram kit instructions for their "BIG BOY" plastic kit #1602?

This is a snap-tite kit.

Any help would be great.

thanks,

t-meggs
 #10893  by denis

Hello,
I have copied a set of construction plans. I will mail them to you. Provide your address: [email protected].
 #10952  by t-meggs

HI,

Just sent you address. Thanks so much.

t-meggs :D
 #11911  by denis

Have not received your address. :(

#11960  by t-meggs

Just sent you an email from work.

Hope this one gets through.

t-meggs :P