Railroad Forums 

• MSTS activity ends after passing stop

• General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...
General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...

Moderators: LIRRMEDFORD, 8th Notch

#79020  by CRail

In explore route you neednt follow any rules.

if you hit tab and you hear "permission granted", you can pass and be ok, if you want to follow real rules proceed at restricting until you come to a more favorable signal, but msts interperates that as a clear i believe.

You can also alter the activity to prevent getting the red board to begin with. I could help you with that but i need a scenario first.

Aside from that i dont know of any way to prevent that but im sure you can tweak it somehow. I think you should just get an automatic penalty application, or if your locomotive is not capable, you just smash into the guy in front of you.

I will repeat the question in the train-sim.com forums for you.

#79167  by MBTA F40PH-2C 1050

thanks, i was curious if there was a way to get into the program and change it when doing an activity

#79173  by CRail

thats what i figured, but since there is such a broad range of knowledge of the game for different people, i just explain at an extremely basic level, to avoid creating more questions from the answer. No responce on train-sim yet tho.

#80126  by CRail

Im sorry to say, it looks like the verdict is a negative on that one. Reds cannot be overridden.