Railroad Forums 

• Mount Hermon station

• Discussion relating to the pre-1983 B&M and MEC railroads. For current operations, please see the Pan Am Railways Forum.
Discussion relating to the pre-1983 B&M and MEC railroads. For current operations, please see the Pan Am Railways Forum.

Moderator: MEC407

#875485  by BigLou80

I drive Mt Hermon station Rd almost every day and I have never seen anything that resembles a station. any idea where abouts it might have been ?
 #875979  by NRGeep

BigLou80 wrote:I drive Mt Hermon station Rd almost every day and I have never seen anything that resembles a station. any idea where abouts it might have been ?
I think it was mainly for students, faculty and staff at Mount Hermon school. Could have just been a shack that's long gone. Not sure exactly where it was.
 #881682  by BigLou80

NRGeep wrote:Any remnants of the Conn river line station left?
So I had a minute today to stop and look where I thought the station might have been
Here is what I found. Its hard to tell but im going to guess its the remains of the old Mt hermon station complete with a " Rail Road Phone" its hard to read the box but that's what it says

OK i guess I can't post pictures here. so this is the link to the album on picasa
http://picasaweb.google.com/HaleConstru ... directlink