Railroad Forums 

• Montreal

• Discussion relating to the Canadian National, past and present. Also includes discussion of Illinois Central and Grand Trunk Western and other subsidiary roads (including Bessemer & Lake Erie and the Duluth, Missabe & Iron Range Railway). Official site: WWW.CN.CA
Discussion relating to the Canadian National, past and present. Also includes discussion of Illinois Central and Grand Trunk Western and other subsidiary roads (including Bessemer & Lake Erie and the Duluth, Missabe & Iron Range Railway). Official site: WWW.CN.CA

Moderators: Komachi, Ken V

#66097  by CN/NECR

Thats awesome that you got a video and pictures,I got 250MB of space on my e-mail,I hope thats enough!if not you can send them one by one if thats how you would like to do it.I would really love to see those pictures and the video if possible.
My e-mail is [email protected], i also have msn messenger,if you have msn messenger.
Well thanks for everything.You been great help!
C---yea
Darren

#66102  by St-Jean Diamond

250 mb of space? Geez, I guess I'll have to take 1000 more pics! LOL! A few pics are coming your way tonite. :-D P.S. some of them are a little dark, use photoshop or other to lighten'em up (gamma correction or brightness)

#66113  by CN/NECR

Alright thanks alot!! :-D Good doing business with youLOL :P
 #67261  by CN/NECR

Hello everyone,
great news about the new CN train,It will start on November 19th,It will be a night move of course :( .The CN 328 will be set to leave Montreal at 20:00hrs(8:00p.m)and the CN 329 will leave Rouses point by midnight.
More information can be found here http://www.cn.ca/news/newsreleases/2004 ... 1108.shtml
There may even be NS power on the CN328/329 :-D .Can't wait to see this train!

Laterz