Railroad Forums 

• Mohnsville -Adamstown Railway

• This forum is for discussion of "Fallen Flag" roads not otherwise provided with a specific forum. Fallen Flags are roads that no longer operate, went bankrupt, or were acquired or merged out of existence.
This forum is for discussion of "Fallen Flag" roads not otherwise provided with a specific forum. Fallen Flags are roads that no longer operate, went bankrupt, or were acquired or merged out of existence.

Moderator: Nicolai3985

#1043968  by pennsyboy1962

Hello All, I am looking for information on both The Mohnsville -Adamstown Railway as well as it's ''paper'' parent Railroad The Reading ,Lancaster and Baltimore. Primarily looking for someone blessed enough to posess T.T. Taber III's Pennsylvania Railroads,Encyclopedia and Atlas. I am told the book covers this concern on page 44. As far as the M&A Railway I am looking for information on Engine #2, a forney type Locomotive built by H.K. Porter which had to come To this line second hand as did Engine #1( North Chicago Street Railroad #12, 0-4-0 Baldwin Steam Dummy) The Porter is an 0-4-4 configuration and any picture I have do not show the builder's plate clearly. As for the RL&B railroad I am looking for scouting and survey information concerning any thought of a sizeable bridge or tunnel in the Berks county region. I will try to resize pics to fit on this site. Thanks for taking the time to look! Paul