Railroad Forums 

• MNRR Interview Trackworker

• General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.
General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.

Moderator: thebigc

#1368378  by BenjaminLinus

So today the 27th i had my interview for the trackworker position. It went very well i was told that since the background check is almost over a year old they might have to run another one, I took the background check back in Feb of 2015. Then they spoke about the Phyiscal abilitys test and what not. I was told i would hear back in about a week via email. Im really hoping to get on with them here, Is this a indication that i may have made it or do they pick from a pool of interveiws?
 #1371789  by techster2012

I was just down there 2 weeks ago for a drug test for a different position and I met a guy that was there for the PAT for trackworker. He said he applied and interviewed close to a year ago and got called down. He said he was being hired for a March class. His buddy is an Electrician so maybe that;'s who he got the info from. They just recently put up another posting for Trackworker so maybe a slew of people switched to different jobs and there are a lot of openings. Anyway, If you haven't already gotten selected, it seems you have a good chance of doing so. Good luck.
 #1388695  by IBr8ke4ChooChoos

In all seriousness, I applied back in February and only got the email to take a test at North White Plains on June 22nd maybe two weeks ago, all in all, I forgot I even applied so it goes to show how sporadic they are.