Railroad Forums 

• MMA Trio

• Discussion of present-day CM&Q operations, as well as discussion of predecessors Montreal, Maine & Atlantic Railway (MMA) and Bangor & Aroostook Railroad (BAR).
Discussion of present-day CM&Q operations, as well as discussion of predecessors Montreal, Maine & Atlantic Railway (MMA) and Bangor & Aroostook Railroad (BAR).

Moderator: MEC407

#184672  by Ejen34

What a treat to see MMA 8569 & VB2 & MMA 1 all lashed together. I had the pleasure to run into this trio at 2pm Friday switching at Northern Maine Junction. I only caught a few shots and left however Rod Bushway caught himself several more shots as he is in better condition :)

Here is one of Rod's shot's:

http://photos.nerail.org/showpic/?photo ... bydate%3A1

#187730  by Richard Glueck

What might be most exciting for me is the red, white, and blue reefer. Is this going to be a standard paint scheme? If so, how neat can that be! You have to hand it to MM&A for trying to preserve significant portions of it's predecessor road.

#188360  by mc367

The red, white and blue car was done up last winter for the 1st Anniversary of the start up of MMA operations. This is the only one done up this way, the rest of the box cars on MMA are maroon with a gold MMA/B&A logo.

-Justin Franz