Railroad Forums 

• Minnesota Southern

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in the American Midwest, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas. For questions specific to a railroad company, please seek the appropriate forum.
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in the American Midwest, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas. For questions specific to a railroad company, please seek the appropriate forum.

Moderator: railohio

#102519  by ianw632

Hello,
Can anyone give me any information about the Minnesota Southern Railway. I know it interchanges with BNSF & UP but do they have a website. I'd love to ride in the cab sometime.
Well thanks home to hear from someone

#104054  by M630

They do not have a website. Operations are out of Luverne. Check out the MN Rail Guide on the RR Club at the U of M site [link below] for more info - there is a bit there with photos of their two locos [still in Nobles Rock lettering]

#104463  by ianw632

Thanks M630 i have checked that website out before there was also a pic on www.railpictures.net search for MN Southern. I love shortline railroads and was just trying to find some more info out about it because i am near that area.
Thanks for the info.