Railroad Forums 

• Milan PA Station

• Discussion related to the Lehigh Valley Railroad and predecessors for the period 1846-1976. Originally incorporated as the Delaware, Lehigh, Schuylkill and Susquehanna Railroad Company.
Discussion related to the Lehigh Valley Railroad and predecessors for the period 1846-1976. Originally incorporated as the Delaware, Lehigh, Schuylkill and Susquehanna Railroad Company.

Moderator: scottychaos

#594242  by sallenparks

Yeah! Valley fans I finely got to chase NS out of Sayre Yesterday and came acrossed the Milan Station It has two cabooses one in Valley paint one in tadered Conrail blue.Does anyone know who this stuff belongs too.Thanks for the help and sorry if this has been posted before.
 #594251  by scottychaos

SP,
check here for more info:

http://forums.railfan.net/forums.cgi?bo ... 1220457402

the station is for sale, and the cabooses are part of the sale..
might be sold already, since the sign is now gone..

but there is no news yet on a new owner, or future plans for the cabooses or station.

Scot
 #594273  by sallenparks

Thanks Scottychaos I didn't know the Conrail blue caboose was Valley as well.If the station was sold it didn't look like anything was going on althought it looks like it's in great shape compared to others I've seen thanks again.
 #705781  by HarryE

The Milan Station I understand was sold in October, 2008. I don't know who bought it or what they plan to do with it. Anyone have more info?