Railroad Forums 

• Marker Light Models?????

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#1219601  by Death Star

Who are Marker Light Models? I Picked up a caboose by them and they appear to be blue box clones. Box says "Marker Light Models 2 Timothly Ln. Mokena, IL 60448". The bottom of the car says "Made By Marker Light Models". Could someone give me some information on Marker Light Models? Were they Atheran produced cars? Clones of Athearn? I cannot find any information on this company online anywhere.
 #1229899  by ApproachMedium

Most likely it was something like Bev-Bel. They bought athearn undec models, did their own paint and detail work and then resold them.