Railroad Forums 

• Maple Leaf Tracks closes its doors 10/22

• General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...
General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...

Moderators: LIRRMEDFORD, 8th Notch

#64106  by Lake State ALCohaulic

I just can't believe it. I hate to break this to some of you guys, but Maple Leaf Tracks is no more. I loved their products and am very saddened that they had to give it up.

#64244  by Otto Vondrak

This is all I could get "As part of the restructuring process, Maple Leaf Tracks Inc. has ceased operations effective today, October 22, 2004. ... The Maple Leaf Tracks Team"

You cant even access the web site anymore. What happened? I thought they were doing well?

-=otto=-

#64286  by AEM7AC920

To Our Valued Customers
As part of the restructuring process, Maple Leaf Tracks Inc. has ceased operations effective today, October 22, 2004. A shrinking marketplace in the Train Simulator arena has created a situation where MLT could no longer grow financially due to its size. For the time being, the finished product will not be available for sale, pending an agreement between the founding members of the organization.

We want to extend a sincere thank you to all our valued customers over the past 3 years. It has been a joy for us to be so involved in such a small community, and to make people happy with the products we developed. Although the company will no longer exist, most members will continue to be involved in the commmunity, some may elect to start their own commercial operations, and some may not. Regardless of their decisions going forward, we are sure everyone will remain active in the community.

Thanks for 3 wonderful years of enjoyment!

The Maple Leaf Tracks Team.

#70009  by kevinknobl

I had really wanted to get my hands on a copy of Maple Leaf Tracks Bridge Line Route.

I have Michigan Iron Ore and Sandpatch and am impressed with both.

Anyone have a copy of Bridge Line that they may be willing to part with? Looked on EBay but to no avail.

Thanks,
Kevin

#70014  by AEM7AC920

Everyone MLT is back on line and the home page is up again! :-D :-D

#71498  by dti407

Prices have changed also since the site has come back up.

Routes are $21.99 and TrainPacks are $12.99.