Railroad Forums 

• Looking for Putnam Division track diagrams

• Discussion relating to the NYC and subsidiaries, up to 1968. Visit the NYCS Historical Society for more information.
Discussion relating to the NYC and subsidiaries, up to 1968. Visit the NYCS Historical Society for more information.

Moderator: Otto Vondrak

#1438649  by DV Tower

Hello All, this is my first post, I'm very interested in the Putnam Division since I grew up across the street from Stella D'Oro's plant in the Kingsbridge section of the Bronx and watched RS-3's operating on the Put and at FH yard. I was wondering if anyone might have a trackplan going from Sedgwick Avenue to Eastview and / or of FH yard around 1958. I'm trying to build an N-scale layout of this line going from DV to BN and up the Put. Thanks Ben
 #1438804  by Otto Vondrak

DV Tower wrote:Hello All, this is my first post, I'm very interested in the Putnam Division since I grew up across the street from Stella D'Oro's plant in the Kingsbridge section of the Bronx and watched RS-3's operating on the Put and at FH yard. I was wondering if anyone might have a trackplan going from Sedgwick Avenue to Eastview and / or of FH yard around 1958. I'm trying to build an N-scale layout of this line going from DV to BN and up the Put. Thanks Ben
Ben, you'll want to pick up a copy of "Forgotten Railroads Through Westchester County," which includes a detailed track map of the Nepperhan Branch, as well as other details of freight operation on the Put.

https://www.ronsbooks.com/cgi-bin/quiks ... uct=104860" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

In terms of getting "trackplans" for the entire route from Sedgwick Ave. to East View, why don't you tell us how big your layout is and what locations you are interested in?

-otto-