Railroad Forums 

• Looking for photos of Buffalo, Rochester & Pittsburgh Ry.

• Discussion relating to the B&O up to it's 1972 merger into Chessie System. Visit the B&O Railroad Historical Society for more information. Also discussion of the C&O up to 1972. Visit the C&O Historical Society for more information. Also includes the WM up to 1972. Visit the WM Historical Society for more information.
Discussion relating to the B&O up to it's 1972 merger into Chessie System. Visit the B&O Railroad Historical Society for more information. Also discussion of the C&O up to 1972. Visit the C&O Historical Society for more information. Also includes the WM up to 1972. Visit the WM Historical Society for more information.
 #1367787  by pmirl

Can anyone tell me where I may find photos on line of trains belonging to the Buffalo, Rochester and Pittsburgh Railroad? I have seen a series of books that are out of print, but $65 a copy is way out of my ballpark.
Thanks.
 #1368572  by Aa3rt

I don't know how this query ended up in the Model Railroading forum, it would be better off in the "Fallen Flags" section under the Baltimore & Ohio heading. The B&O purchased the BR&P in 1932.

There is a Buffalo, Rochester & Pittsburgh Facebook page. You might also try an Internet search for the Salamanca (NY) Railroad Museum (I believe they have a Facebook page as well). I've seen a number of vintage, and interesting, BR&P photos on Facebook.

EDIT: In the event you already have a Facebook account, here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/#!/BRandPfanpage/?fref=ts