Railroad Forums 

• Link for Passenger and Commuter Modelers

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#1143983  by acelaphillies

Hey guys,
I know that many of you post on many forums as well as RR.NET. There are some great forums out there including this one, Model Railroader, The Atlas Rescue Forum, The Diesel Detailer, etc. All of these forums are pretty much geared towards general model railroading. This is great, but sometimes it is nice to focus on one specific modeling topic. That's why I started the Amtrak & Commuter Modeling Forum. Because passenger and commuter modelers are less prevalent, I thought it would be good to have a place where we could all meet to exchange information and modeling projects. It is not meant to replace general model RR forums, but instead be a specialized forum to find info on passenger and commuter models.

Please check it out, register, and start posting! The only way to get this forum off the ground is if you guys start posting! Please also PM me with suggestions about what you would like to see on this forum. Thanks for the help!

http://acmodels.boards.net/index.cgi

Here is the introduction:
http://acmodels.boards.net/index.cgi?bo ... y&thread=1

-acelaphillies