Railroad Forums 

• Let's talk about signatures.

• General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.
General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.

Moderator: Jeff Smith

#258253  by umtrr-author

Otto Vondrak wrote:George- do you see how David Benton included a link in his sig? Try that.
Yes, thanks Otto, I finally got it. First time I did I got... nothing! Part behind the keyboard error.
I hate sigs that are like, "CHECK OUT MY AWESOME TRAIN PHOTOS HERE AT: http://reallyawesometotallycooltrainpic ... hsvcksjydf /.s/soifhsoifduosiydfsiudfyui/IDAHO/897295fdgjkhdku7t98weh/METRO-NORTHFL9/4i7sdjhgiutyviusdhgv.php"
Well, since I don't really have any Awesome Train Pictures, I guess I can't contribute a link like that... :-D

I have some pretty good pictures of my kids, but that's a totally different story.

In terms of updates, I "officially" update my site monthly, usually more or less around the 15th of the month based on the other Multiple Competing Priorities. I do sneak in things in between, unannounced, because, frankly, they're not worth an announcement.

#355124  by RearOfSignal

I would suppose then, that userbars are not recommended?